segunda-feira, agosto 14, 2006

(em inglês porque foi originalmente postado num grupo do Babycenter, mas já foi editado depois de ver as instruções dos testes)

I ended up not being able to resist it and did a test this morning. At first i dipped the test just a little bit (probably just one second) and after the 5 minutes result time even the control line was a bit faint.
I ended up dipping the stick again till the control line was well visible and dark (probably 3 to 4 seconds - the control line appeared in under a minute). It was a negative test.
However, after waking up a few hours later I looked at the test again and there was a very faint positive line.
Even though we should disregard any lines that appear after the results period, that faint line gave me a bit of hope. It was the first time a faint line appeared, none of the tests I did before ever had a line appear even way after the results time limit.
Maybe my AF won't show up tomorrow :)

Portantos... primeiro não molhei o pauzinho como deve ser, e depois não esperei tempo suficiente. Como tal, existe espaço para a esperança! Se bem que não me tenho sentido grávida at all, mas também não posso dizer que tenho sentido que aí vem o período, até porque isso é coisa que só sinto no próprio dia ou até absolutamente nada!

Etiquetas: ,